Albert Watson has made his mark as one of the world’s most successful and prolific photographers since 1970, blending art, fashion and commercial photography into some of the most iconic images ever seen. Diverse with his famous portraits of Alfred Hitchcock, Steve Jobs and Kate Moss, as well as Las Vegas landscapes and the still-life photographs of King Tutankhamun artifacts, Watson resonates in contemporary culture as a leading image maker. Join him as he leads us through highlights of his 50-year career, while sharing stories behind some of his favorite images.
- Please Note:
- * Due to the popularity of free events we can not take bookings.
* Events will be filled on a first come first served basis.
* To receive last minute information please subscribe.
* It is recommended to arrive 10min before the event starts to avoid disappointment.
* Unfortunately, some venues can only hold a limited capacity.